You've got to start somewhere right? This task simply requires you to create a start screen - the first thing a user will see. It should have a menu which includes login and registration, the two things the user can select from to start fakeflixing!
Note: See if you can do better (and you should be able to). The solutions provided are basic, and allow for discussion on possible alternative methods and solutions.
#Netflix type system demo - FakeFlix import csv import sys def main(): menu() def menu(): print("************Welcome to FakeFlix Demo**************") print() choice = input(""" A: Please Register B: Login Q: Logout Please enter your choice: """) if choice == "A" or choice =="a": register() elif choice == "B" or choice =="b": login() elif choice=="Q" or choice=="q": sys.exit else: print("You must only select either A or B") print("Please try again") menu() def register(): pass def login(): pass #the program is initiated, so to speak, here main()
Well, hopefully you've done that for the entire problem - have a read of the introduction and task again, if not. We have broken it down ourselves, but you may have a different method. Always try it yourself, before looking at the suggested answers
There is no one perfect way to solve a problem, but we're going to take you through a possible solution, and try it yourself to see if you can do better, for each step!
The problem could be broken down into the following sub-problems. We are going to solve (or try to) each one:
1. Create a Login Screen
2. Create a Main Menu and define all the functions/sub programs needed in the program
3. Create a registration feature (need to save this to a file)
4. View all Student details (read from file)
5. Create a "Search by ID" feature
6. Create a "Produce Reports" feature
7. Search by Birthday (OR DOB) or Address feature (this is a report)
8. Create a report for Males and their emails
9. Create a report for all Females and their emails
10. Final Solution - reflect! How could you improve it? Test it!
Write your own summary of the problem. What are your objectives? List the success criteria
|Test No.||Description||Test Data(input)||Expected Outcome||Actual Outcome||Further Action?|